PLACING AN ORDER
1. Contact via Chat, Email or give me a Call to discuss about your ideas around custom instrument.
2. We will have 30 to 60 minutes discussion to cover all key areas around Playability, Tone & Looks you are after - Key defining factor is naturally You as a player, Your playing style & music you are playing, Reach and Size of hands as well as your personal preferences.
3. Based on this information I will prepare a quote for you.
4. Once we have agreed the final specifications You will get Invoice for the reservation fee
Reservation fee is 35%-45% from instruments full price -depending on required upfront investments.
5. Once reservation fee is paid Your instrument will be placed in work queue.
6. Current Build-time is estimated between 3 to 4 months
7. Instrument will be delivered to You
Raato Custom Guitars instuments are covered by a limited 10 year warranty. This warrants that electric guitar or bass will be free from defects in materials and craftmanship. Hardware is covered by warranty given by its manufacturer.
This warranty does not cover: Normal wear and tear. Any defects caused by accident, negligence or misuse. Any instrument that has been subjected to extremes of humidity and heat or temperature. Instruments that has been altered or modified.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only.
If instrument is delivered to check up - Warranty can be transferred.
I am always looking for talented and promising guitar and bass players with whom we could create new instrument models.
But due to the fact that I have just recently started my business, my resources are limited when it comes to offering endorsement deals - And at this point it would be more in a form of a discount.
If you feel that you could be the one, and you have an idea what you could bring on the table in the form of promotion I am more than happy to hear from you.
But please don´t be offended - At this point I have to be picky
Still interested? You can send me your bio & other relevant information (eg discography, upcoming releases, tour info) including your suggestions what you could do to promote Raato Custom Guitars (eg. gear reviews, videos or other media coverage)